how much software needed on client machines?

I have a working HylaFAX server but now I am in the process of opening up
the service to other clients on the network. My questions concern how
much software is needed on the client boxes (HP-UX 9.X cnode cluster clients
and HP-UX 10.20 standalone systems) and how much of the preprocessing takes
place on the client systems? I.E. are the tiff tools needed on the clients
as well as ghostscript? Does the postscript to G3fax conversion take place
on the client prior to sending the job to the server? Is the coversheet
constructed on the client thus necessitating a cover page template get
installed on each client system?
--
Steve DuChene              sad@hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions