EOL errors...

I'm getting a lot of the following errors now:

"803.4929"       "4164883714"    65535   0       1:51    1:51    "Missing EOL
after 5 seconds (section 3.2/T.4)"

These just started showing up a couple of days ago, and are persistent.  Not
ALL calls generate this error, but a huge number of them do, and I have no
reason why its happening.

The jobs that do this don't get printed (they are considered incomplete) and
the sending end gets an error stating that the transmission may be
incomplete as well.

I'm running 4.0pl1 (yeah, old, but its been reliable for a long time) with
Telebit T3000 modems.

Any ideas?

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions