Re: Need a point in the right direction (solved)

In message <81F139B80EFBD1119DB900805F57C35B03A78E@na01ns3001.philip-env.com>,
"Trottier, Dan" writes:
>Hi,
>
>Setting -o for hfaxd will only change the port that the server listens on.
>There seems to be no
>similar run time parameter for client programs. In /etc/services there only
>seemed to be an
>entry for "hylafax 4559" but no entry for the old protocol port at 4557.  So
>I'm not sure, other
>than a recompile, how a client would know the old port number had been
>re-assigned.

>From one of the client man pages (faxstat):

       faxstat reads  configuration  information  from  the  file
       /usr/share/fax/hyla.conf and then from the file ~/.hylarc.
       Configuration files follow the  conventions  described  in
       hylafax(1).   The  following  configuration parameters are
       recognized:

       Tag              Type       Default      Description
   [snip]
       Port             integer    4559         port to use in contacting
server

I should think this would be of interest to you.

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions