RE: Need a point in the right direction (solved)

Hi,

I'm now sending faxes. I changed OldProtocol.c++ and the included #define of
the old port
number from 4557 to 4321 and recompiled. This seems to have fixed the
problem as I can
now send faxes. Perhaps the port numbers should be something which is easily
changeable
at configuration time (not that it was difficult to make the changes
anyway).

I noticed that the pcl2fax.sh script states that support for this is not yet
available. I did some
checking around and finally found a pcl2pbm utility. This along with pbmtops
or pbm2hifax
might easily accomplish the job. Has anyone else gone down this path
already?

Regards,

dan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions