Re: Fixed Font for Ghostscript

On 17 Oct 98 at 10:34, David Reid wrote:

> I need a fixed width font to allow Ghostscript to format an email in
> such a way that it still looks like the original form that's being
> emailed for faxing.  The form is essentially an ascii form, but as
> soon as it's converted to Postscript by GS with a proportional font
> the formatting is ruined.  Under windows, using Courier-New it keeps
> the formatting and looks good.  With Courier-Bold and GS it looks
> like s**t!

I'd like an answer to this one too.  I'm using...

TextFont:       Courier-Bold
TextPointSize:  12

... which makes the faxes readable, but certainly not very
professional looking.

Anyone???

--paul

  Paul S. Russell, CMY Systems Sdn. Bhd., Shah Alam, Malaysia
  E-mail: paulr@cmysys.com  Web: http://www.cmysys.com/info/
  Phone: +60 (0)3 559 4616  Fax: +60 (0)3 550 4249
  Visit Malaysian Motorsports at http://www.cmysys.com/mmsports/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions