Faxaddmodem problems

Hi!
My name is Diana and i'm new with Hylafax. I have problem when
installong fax device fo hyalfax.
I use hylafax-v4.0pl2 and I compiled under BSDI ver3.0. I use modem
external Zyxel U1496-E.
When Faxaddmodem check speed of modem , it stop and then has message :
Probing for best speed to talk to modem:
Unable to deduce DTE-DCE speed; check that you are using the
correct device and/or that your modem is setup properly.  If
all else fails, try the -s option to lock the speed

thank you,
diana

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions