Re: PT trek

At 17:18 17/07/98 +1000, Damian Ivereigh <damian@cisco.com> wrote:
>[snip]
>As for the lack of comments. I think it would be perfectly reasonable to
>send in a patch that purely adds comment entries. I don't see any reason
>why people should have to go through the same agony more than once.
>
>[snip]

If people are thinking along these lines, I have found the 'doc++' system
of comments very useful. The home webpage is :

	http://www.zib.de/Visual/software/doc++/index.php

There is a very similar program called 'kdoc' (which I have not tried)
whose home page is situated at :

	http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/kde/kdoc

Just a thought,

Phil Watkinson,