WHFC: wrong email appears in faxcron

Hello.

I do use WHFC (0.8.9) for faxing from Windows-Computers (great program).

However, I noticed some irregularities:
Even I did enter my email correctly in the user-preferences
(thomas@lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de), the daily status-report mailed to me
via faxcron states the email as thomas@wh.uni-stuttgart.de, omitting the
host. (perhaps the part after the @ has too many "dots" ?)

Second thing: HylaFAX always sends "normal" faxes, even if I do check
the "Fine Print" box in WHFC.
Is this a known problem ? Or did I miss something ?

Thomas
--
Thomas Wimmer                    | When you're in a fight with an idiot,
http://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de | its difficult for other people

*** ftp://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/windows95_sucks.mp3 ***

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions