Local comment field for fax jobs

We're using HylaFAX 4.0pl0, and I was curious to know if there were any
fax job fields that are unused or could be used as a sort of "comment"
field for internal use.  When sending faxes, I'd like to be able to
add a very short description of the type of fax being sent for use
later by a "fax status" CGI application.

The only fields I found unused in an average job's JPARM listing
were these:

USRKEY
SUBADDR
JOBINFO

Are any of these fields used by anything vital?  Are the contents
printed on the fax itself?

Any information would be appreciated.

David
--