Restarting failed fax job?

Is there a way to "resurrect" a failed or otherwise "done" fax?  The
fax's data (recipient, content, etc.) is still available in the
server's "doneq", but I can find no method to force the fax to be
resent.

If nothing else, I suppose I can just parse this data and recreate the
fax from scratch, but it seems to me that there must be a simple way
to resend a completed fax..

David

  | David Nesting <david@texas.net>   |
  |      that that is is that that is not is not is that it it is      |

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions