Re: Disabling taglines?

> I am using HylaFAX v4.0pl1 on a Sun Ultra 6000 running Solaris 2.5.1
> and a USR Sportster 33.6 faxmodem. Is it possible to disable the
> taglines altogether and make use of the part of the page that they

I'm not sure this is a good idea.

- I was under the impression that an honest tag line was a legal requirement
in the USA, or maybe that's just the TSI field in the protocol.  (Junk faxes
in the UK tend to have a null TSI and no number in the tagline!)

- Receiving fax machines are likely to crop material which is so close to the
margin.

- Receiving machines are likely to add their own information in the margin.

Incidentally the date stamps on your mail are more consistent with
a timezone of -0400 (i.e.  Eastern Daylight Time) than your +0000 (UTC).
For Novell Pegasus, get your system manager to run pmconfig; for
standalone, use the configuration menus.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions