Re: Q) faxmail

  Andy,
  Thank you for your quick response.

  Yes, I read the man faxmail.  However, I need to know to what
extent it supports MIME.  I hope that nested(?) MIME being supported
soon.

>postscript. What are you using for as a postscript interpreter? If I
>can, I'd like to help get this working.

  We are using ghostscript extended for Japanese as the interpreter.

  For using hylafax for Japanese text transmission;
  It is converted by a2ps-j (perl script converting Japanese text
into postscript ftp://ftp.sra.co.jp/pub/lang/perl/sra-scripts/a2ps-1.39)
and feed to 'sendfax' as a postscript file.  I have no idea of how
I can implement such thing into faxmail, sigh!

  You'll find the description of a2ps-j in typerules, though commented
out.  I guess plain Japanese text is already be handled with this
typerule enabled with 'sendfax', though I myself not tried it yet.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions