Q) faxmail

  I recently installed hylafax-v4.0pl1, and found the followings
with faxmail.  Would someone teach me if it is because not yet
implemented or my setup mistake?

 1) Some MIME was not handled properly and fall into infinit loop.

   When I try to forward received e-mail by fax using e-mail and
   faxmail, faxmail fall into infinit loop.  It implies that faxmail
   cannot handle the nested MIME properly.

 2) MIME e-mail was not faxed properly.

   When I tried to send a MIME mail consisting of plain text and
   tiger.ps in ghostscript over faxmail, the receiver only got a
   tiny tiger face in the left bottom corner and no text part
   appeared.
   Do I need set something in hyla.conf or .hylarc ?  I would like
   to make each MIME part to a separate pages.

  Wish! Wish!
  I hope that ISO-2022-JP is supported soon.

Regards,

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions