Re: Hosts file

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Adrian J. Blakey wrote:

> I do not seem to be able to "unsecure" my server. I have tried all sorts
> of combinations of strings in the file and have not been able to telnet
> to 4559.

Is hfaxd up and running? Just what sort of errors are you getting? The
hosts file only determines the USER/PASS combinations after a
connection has been established.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions