Re: Incoming Fax Routing

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:47 +0200, Roberto Sgarbi wrote:

    Reading a FAQ at: http://www.faximum.com/faqs/fax.questions#Q.12

    (How Can Received Faxes be Routed to the Intended Recipient?)

    seems that all new fax machines (made after 1994) can manage the
    T.30 Sub addressing protocol.

				[ . . . ]

    Now my question: did anyone tried the Received fax routing with HylaFAX?

I think you may first need to answer another question:

 How is the T.30 subaddress/extension transmitted to HylaFAX?

I'm not sure it's possible w/o fax modem/hardware support.  That's why
DID routing still exists.

-sjk

--
Scott J. Kramer				Graham Technology Solutions, Inc.
UNIX/Network Systems Administrator	20823 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 300

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions