Incoming Fax Routing

Reading a FAQ at: http://www.faximum.com/faqs/fax.questions#Q.12

(How Can Received Faxes be Routed to the Intended Recipient?)

seems that all new fax machines (made after 1994) can manage the
T.30 Sub addressing protocol.

>For example, if a particular individual were to be associated with fax
extension 215,
>then the sender would dial (say): 9268182#215
>The fax machine would dial 9268182 and send the extension number (215 in
this example)
>as the sub-address.

Now my question: did anyone tried the Received fax routing with HylaFAX?

TIA

Roberto.

Roberto Sgarbi
Dip. Scienze Statistiche
Univ. di Bologna - Italy
Did you ever tried the new Microsoft's Plug & *Pray* technology?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions