Re: Problems in the HylaFax instalation in SCO ODT 3.0

Hola Luis:

   Oh boy! This is a good one. HylaFAX requires for you to have a "real"
networking environment in your system. It relies on that to run the
fax daemon that will serve your faxing needs.

   You should have a machine defined that will act as your fax server.
Please notice that HylaFAX is not a standalone utility software that you will
run every time you want to send faxes. It is actually a "listener" of requests
that get sent on a pre-set schedule.

   From my understanding, I am afraid you will have to install TCP/IP, unless
you can fake a network to make HylaFAX happy.

   I am sure some other people can give you more insights about this.

   Suerte,

	Gabriel

--
| Gabriel Fernandez     |                                        |

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions