Problems in the HylaFax instalation in SCO ODT 3.0

i have the next configuration:

OS: SCO Open Server Enterprise System Ver. 3.0
Package Instaled: hylafax-v4.0pl1-sco3.2v4.2-tar.gz
Distribution Version: binary
Modem: Motorola Premier 33.6 Desktop 68356 RAM SW REV B

Problem:

When i finish my instalation, i run "faxstat -s" command, this   display:

  localhost: unknown host

I have only terminals in my system, i not have clients in the system.

I dont know why is wrong, i dont know if is necesary install TCP
in my system. i checked in the documentation but a not find nothing.

Pleace help me

Luis Rivera

PD: My voice number is 2640702 and FAX is 5640702 in
       Mexico City. Internet Address: callnow@access.com.mx or
       norman@access.com.mx

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions