Re: Microsoft. Office doc. -> ps ?

At 05:29 PM 6/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I set up a webserver as a gateway to fax common documents for my office,
>and I did the following.
>
>Took the lates version of Word Documents, and printed them (to a file) with
>Postscript Printer.  Then I ftped these files to where I wanted them on my
>server, and throught the web now, the just check of from the list, and fax
>them.
>
>You shouldn't need to use DOC files then, just the one time printing them
>and your set.

is anybody using WinFlex or it's equal so you can "print" to the fax server?

i can see a special "PostScript" printer driver that prompts the user for a
destination fax number, a few cover page things and then sends the entire
PostScript file to the fax server.

any clues?

Andy Farrior
farrior@icsi.net