Re: [hylafax-users] SendEmail

Hi Stefan,

Thanks !

Actually, I have no preference for any MTA,  SendMail was working fine  and  Postfix I was receiving following error:

 19 15:53:57 asterisk postfix/smtp[9359]: 79CBF54E4D7: to=<root@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, relay=mx.a.locaweb.com.br[186.202.4.42]:25, delay=562, delays=562/0.01/0.22/0, dsn=4.7.1, status=deferred (host mx.a.locaweb.com.br[186.202.4.42] refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx])

Att,