Re: [hylafax-users] Notification email

On 01/20/2011 01:47 AM, Giuseppe Dia wrote:
On 01/19/2011 05:49 PM, Jordi Pagano wrote:

Hi,

I’ve configured a server with HylaFAX and Avantfax. It sends correctly, but i have problems with the notifications emails. I edited the script faxrcvd with the line NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=never but the system log print this:

19.01.2011 17:38

notify> Failed to load account name 'hylafax' - Invalid username

19.01.2011 17:38

send_mail> 'fax: XXXXXX 19.01.2011 17:38' sent to 'hylafax@hylafax' from 'root@localhost' - ()

19.01.2011 17:38

notify> Notification email sent to hylafax@hylafax

How i can disable this notifications?

Thanks

Why don't you try putting NOTIFY_FAXMASTER  into FaxDispatch and not modifying faxrcvd itself.
You may want to try reverting to the unmodified faxrcvd and create a FaxDispatch in the hylafax config directory and fill it with the relevant option into, like
# cat FaxDispatch
[...other content...if needed]
NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=never
and try again after restarting hylafax of course.
Bye
GD

You can read more here http://www.hylafax.org/man/current/faxrcvd.1m.php
Bye