Re: [hylafax-users] SendEmail

then I'd suggest looking in aptitude under the mail-transfer-agent
virtual package to see if sendmail is listed as installed there, also
look under hylafax and see what it depends on.  if it depends directly
on "postfix" and not "postfix | mail-transfer-agent" then report a bug
to debian.  though it's possible that the maintainer only wants to
support postfix, in which case you are left with installing hylafax
manually from sources, which is what i do anyway.