Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Send - 0:0 pages and empty TTS

Do you use a AVM isdn card and do you send faxes to the same number?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Send - 0:0 pages and empty TTS

While my configuration isn?t the same as yours, I have run into roughly similar issues in the past, and it always comes down to one config file or another.  Methodically going back through the configs and making sure everything is set up correctly, and there aren?t any special characters (especially if you are using WinSCP and editing the files from a Windows machine) is unfortunately your next step, unless someone else has had an identical problem and already run through the solution.