*From:* Lucas Burdick [mailto:lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:55 PM
*To:* Matthew Nickerson; 'hylafax-users'
*Subject:* RE: [hylafax-users] Coverpages - mail to fax with html email

The PDF and Tiff converters are required, they are just already set up. Check your /etc/hylafax/faxmail directory (that’s where they were for me) and you should have the PDF tiff and octet-stream converters there. You just need to create the html one.

You also need to point to the converters using your faxmail.conf file.

Lucas