Re: [hylafax-users] More then 12 redials ?

I've put -t and -T before the -d option, here is a copy of the exact command (to a number that is all ways busy):
sendfax -t 20 -T 20 -I 10 -P 50 -D -n -f "elirani@xxxxxxxxx" -d 031234568 ~/1page.pdf

As for the doneq file, here it is :
tts:1284989205
killtime:1284999556
retrytime:10
state:8
npages:0
skippages:0
nocountcover:0
serverdocover:0
ignoremodembusy:0
totpages:1
ntries:0
ndials:12
totdials:12
maxdials:20
tottries:0
maxtries:20
pagewidth:209
resolution:196
pagelength:296
priority:50
schedpri:48
minbr:0
desiredbr:13
desiredst:0
desiredec:2
desireddf:3
desiredtl:0
useccover:1
usexvres:0
usecolor:0
skippedpages:0
canonical:031234568
external:031234568
number:031234568
mailaddr:elirani@xxxxxxxxx
sender:elirani
jobid:1377710
jobtag:
pagehandling:01c1Z0097P
modem:any
modemused:
faxnumber:
faxname:
tsi:
receiver:
company:
location:
voice:
fromcompany:
fromlocation:
fromvoice:
regarding:
comments:
cover:
client:localhost.localdomain
owner:eliran
groupid:1377710
signalrate:14400 bit/s
dataformat:2-D MMR
jobtype:facsimile
tagline:
subaddr:
passwd:
doneop:default
commid:001755836
csi:
nsf:
timeofday:
errorcode:E333
status:REJECT: Too many attempts to dial : 12, max 12
returned:1
notify:when done
pagechop:default
chopthreshold:3