[hylafax-users] Microsoft 2010 Anniversary

Microsoft® Award Promotion Department 2010
Building, 40 Ryecroft Way,
Stopsley London,
Data File Number: UK/9420X2/68
Ref. Code : 0087955827499

CONGRATULATION LUCKY WINNER!!!

Microsoft Cooperation wish to notify you customer as we celebrates the
35th year anniversary 2010, this is to inform you that your E-mail Address
has just won you a consolation prize of the Microsoft Award Promotion
2010, Email Draw held on September 17th 2010. This lottery scheme was
created to bring awareness to the world your email has won £500,000.00GBP.
(Great British Pounds). You are to fill the verification form below and
send it to your Claims Officer Sir. George Vanbuskirk, for your prize
processing.

CERTIFICATE OF PRIZE CLAIM (Receipt Official Notification Letter)

.Residential Address:
.Tel:
.Nationality/Country:
.Full Name:
.Age/Sex:
.Occupation/Position:
.What Is Your Comment To Microsoft Regarding The Award?

Note: your award security information (Data File Number: UK/9420X2/68,
Ref. Code :0087955827499, Grant Number:MSC/0080648302/07)

Contact Your Fiduciary Agent
Microsoft Claims Agent
Sir.George.Vanbuskirk (Claims Officer)
Tel Number+ 44 703 198 2997
Email: sir.george.vanbuskirk@xxxxxxx

On behalf of all members and Entire Staff of the Microsoft Award
Promotion© we congratulate you as a winner and wish you the best of luck
as you spend your good fortune.