Re: [hylafax-users] More then 12 redials ?

Then you didn't put the -T and -t options correctly. Did you put those before the -d option? What does the doneq file say for maxtries and maxdials?

Thanks,

Lee.

Eliran Itzhak wrote:
I just tried, But the job is removed after 12 attempts.
The email I get after says "REJECT: Too many attempts to dial : 12, max 12" - I just dont get where the "12" comes from.

The config.tty file has
JobReqBusy: 30
JobReqNoAnswer: 60
JobReqNoCarrier: 30