[hylafax-users] faxaddmodem acm driver

Gentlemen,
 I am having a difficulty. One of our fax modems died, so after perusing
the list archives we decided to obtain a controller based usb modem (USB
ID 0baf:0303 U.S. Robotics) for use in our hylafax setup, which was
recently upgraded to 6.0.4. When running the faxaddmodem script it
stalls when trying to determine the best communication speed. Any
suggestions or additional diagnostic recommendations? the modem
functions fine in data mode (minicom)
--
Ben Hildred
Estimator