Re: [hylafax-users] calling card use with hylafax

Great information Lee.  Hylafsp's client has a section where you can add calling card information.  It has a field for the 800 number and the calling card number.  I haven't been able to get it to work yet because the number I'm testing is itself a toll-free number, but when I do find a remote fax where I need to dial long distance I will be able to test it.

Presently I get errors about the remote number having a busy signal.  The sequence of prompts from the calling card robot is fairly fast, almost immediate after I dial the 800 number maybe a second at most, then I get "Please enter your card number".  Then "You may dial now."

Thank you for your help.  Hylafax is a very powerful fax system and I am enjoying learning about it.  Take care.