[hylafax-users] calling card use with hylafax

Hello,

I have done much searching trying to figure out how to send my calling card info with a long distance number.  I see many posts showing how to strip the calling card info, but I cannot figure out how to even use calling card info.

I am assuming when I start a number with "1" it will know this is long distance.  I'm pretty sure I will edit the dialrules file for this.  And from what I've read, the line would start with:

^[1]${Country}${AreaCode}&...

but after that is what I am unsure of how to complete.   And I can be completely off track with the above.

Thanks for any help.  I will keep on searching in the meantime.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions