Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Corruption Problem RESOLVED

Hello,

I would like to report a solution to the formerly reported problem.

It turned out that the fax destinations having reception problems
all had vodafone(Arcor) contracts and VOIP/NGN connection.

We played around a bit and tried to run the fax modem as Class2 and it
worked well right away. The modem now used is a Elsa Microlink 56k, as
listed in the Hylafax Hardware Compatibility List. We use Class2 (not
Class2.0).

Hope this helps someone out there.

Thanks and best regards

Tassilo Erlewein