Re: [hylafax-users] compiling a universal hylafax

On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:25 AM, IT wrote:

> I think that its a flag of the gcc compiler (-arch i386 -arch ppc)
>
> If you do some googleing you will find information how gcc can build universal binaries.
>
> Hear you can find a sample
>
> http://perldoc.perl.org/perlmacosx.php

Theoretically you're right, but I couldn't figure out what I needed to do to make this happen

> So, probably you need to pass a parameter to the configure script something like ./configure -Accflags="-arch i386 -arch ppc"

Ah, that might have een what I needed... I've never seen (Nor noticed in configure --help) the -A flag...

> In internet you will find many samples.

True but 3/4 of them don't work... B-/

Brian Postow
Senior Software Engineer