Re: [hylafax-users] compiling a universal hylafax

Hope this helps,

Try something like this

LDFLAGS="-arch i386 -arch ppc" CFLAGS="-arch i386 -arch ppc" ./configure && make

in this link

you can find samples of compiling using environment variables, so you can set for different macosx specific options.

Search this page for "ppc"

regards

xavier