Re: [hylafax-users] compiling a universal hylafax

I think that its a flag of the gcc compiler (-arch i386 -arch ppc)

If you do some googleing you will find information how gcc can build universal binaries.

Hear you can find a sample

http://perldoc.perl.org/perlmacosx.php

So, probably you need to pass a parameter to the configure script something like ./configure -Accflags="-arch i386 -arch ppc"

In internet you will find many samples.

Hope this helps

regards

xavier