Re: [hylafax-users] iaxmodem with teliax ?

Lee/all,

As a follow-up, I have compiled t38modem on CentOS.  It was not a
trivial undertaking and I would recommend to anyone trying this to
pull the latest files from trunk for:

ptlib
opal
t38modem

Doing so should eliminate compile time problems.

I was hoping to solicit from the group now about t.38 providers.
Would love to hear about providers that have been working well for
people.

The setup here is just HylaFax, now with t38modem.

Thanks !
Dave

--
thanks,