Re: [hylafax-users] Problems upgrading Hylafax to 2:6.0.3-5.1ubuntu1

Il giorno gio, 20/05/2010 alle 10.02 +0200, Dr. Rudolf Kohler ha
scritto:
> I am currently upgrading my Ubuntu system from 9.10 (Karmic) to 10.04
> LTS (Lucid). Everything works fine - the only exception ist hylafax with
> many problems:
[...]
> Any idea how to solve this problem and to install a "clean" hylafax?

Do you mean you want to install it from scratch? Remove and *purge*
current packages hylafax-server hylafax-client, remove /etc/hylafax
and /var/spool/hylafax, then reinstall both packages.

Please note that Ubuntu ships unsupported hylafax packages. If you need
better packages, download them from Debian testing and rebuild them in
your system.

Bye,
Giuseppe