Re: [hylafax-users] Yet another instance of "No response to PPS repeated 3 times"

Downgrading would be a problem as all my scripts and hooks are updated to the new version.
I think its not OS related, As I started with Fedora 6 or 7, and now, 3 years later, at Fedora 12.
I wish someone with some low level fax know-how will seat down and try to fix this.
I'm going to buy new modems, but fixing this bug would make my USR modems usable and reliable again.

Thanks.

Eliran.