[hylafax-users] fax2mail

Hello. I have 2 questions concerning faxmail.

1. I would like to ask if "faxmail" supports a character format other than
ASCII. I've setup a mail2fax gateway and if i try to send an email message
with greek characters inside the message body, it will not appear correctly.
>From what i've searched so far, it only supports ASCII or in the best case
scenario ISO-8859-1. Is this true?

2. Can i remove the first page that is created from faxmail (the one with
the message headers: from, to etc) , so as only the attachment appears to
the fax job?
I've tried to remove the cover page and the header fields as stated in the
man of conf files, but it still creates a blank first page with <br>
character and then the attachment's pages follow.

Thank you in advance
Tassos

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions