[hylafax-users] Timeout when sending large files

One of our locations using Hylafax tried sending a 100 page fax. Because of the long time transferring the 100 pages, some other faxes returnes a Kill time expired.

Is there a way to control the kill time and extend it?

Thank you.

Samuel Morhaim

Quality Assurance Manager

Logo_Email

2125/2117 North Commerce Parkway

Weston, FL 33326

Office: (954) 659-9310

Fax: (954) 659-9326

Email:  samuelm@xxxxxxxx

I would love to change the world but they won't give me the source code...

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone call to (888) 577-8801 and delete the message.

PNG image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions