[hylafax-users] Hylafax+5.4.1 on CentOS 5.4

Hello;

I just finished to setup a lab for running Hylafax+ 5.4.1 on CentOS 5.4 server with Ghostscript 8.71.  The Hylafax+ server can communicate with the recipient fax machine (actually, it is my another fax machine in office).  When I tried the following test, only the header was faxed out, no message body, any idea?

Test 1:

          sendfax -n -D -d 999-nnn-nnnn testfile

          This testfile is just a plain file with a couple line of text only.

Test 2:

        using Outlook to send a "email-to-fax" email to Hylafax+ server via my Exchange.

Both tests were able to communicate with the fax machine with header printed only, no message body.

Please help me if you have any idea.

thanks!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this e-mail or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions