From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bodo Meissner [bodo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:29 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] install hylafax+ 5.4.1 on Ubuntu 9.10

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged information.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this e-mail or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.