Re: [hylafax-users] degraded output

Den 22/03/2010 kl. 13.51 skrev Lee Howard:

I don't think any of our users are using colorfax (or are aware that it is even possible), so maybe make it optional to produce color output?

Well, that's my point... color fax procedures are only followed if color faxing is requested by the client.  So I don't think it's anything to do with the color features.

Lee... I must have sitting with my head up somewhere dark... Looking at the code again, you are - of course - right,  color output needs to be specified.

Is the resolution different?

Again - that dark place... The resolution has defaulted to "Normal" on the new server while the resolution on the old server was "Fine".  I can't recall that I configured "Fine" on the old server and I can't find it anywhere in the configs on the old server. I just wonder why it "defaulted" to "Fine" on the old server. It must have picked up a setting somewhere..

/Ole

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions