Re: [hylafax-users] degraded output

Den 22/03/2010 kl. 14.17 skrev Lukasz Szybalski:

Kind of off topic, but do you have a reference to the email to fax
portion. I would like to enable that functionality, and I was
wondering what do you use?

The job is received through our mail2fax script. after preparation the mail is submitted to hylafax like this:

/usr/bin/faxmail $FAXMAILOPT -T -f Helvetica-Bold | /usr/bin/sendfax \
  -D \
  -i "$TAG" \
  -s a4 \
  -f "$RETURN" \
  -o "$LOGIN" \
  -n -d "$DST"

I use qmail. Create a .qmail-default file at the user handling mail for the domain you are using (so you can fax using <faxnumber>@domain.tld). Put your script in the file for execution (man dot-qmail for details). Qmail sets a number environment variables (man qmail-command for details). I do some database lookup in my script - example:

LOGIN=$(mysql -sN -u$MYUSR -p$MYPW $MYTBL -e  "SELECT login FROM senders WHERE envelope  = '$SENDER' LIMIT 1")

/Ole

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions