[hylafax-users] degraded output

Hello,

I've upgraded to hylafax+ 5.4.1 and there seems to be some changes in building the fax image. Some changes have been made to ps2fax and common.functions, where the earlier behaviour was to always use tiffg3. Now it seems that tiff24nc is selected as "device" (for color output?).  It seems that tiff24nc produces slightly poorer output - which our users have noticed. Is there a way to enforce the old behavior , apart from hacking the scripts, so that the setting will survive upgrades? Attached small example of differences.

/Ole

PNG image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions