[hylafax-users] "No sender protocol (T.30 T1 timeout)"

I have recently started to get "No sender protocol (T.30 T1 timeout)"
on all my modems when receiving from a few customers, and I am trying
to track down the source.
Am I correct in thinking that the problem exists either on their
equipment, or the lines between us, and not in Hylafax?
Would excessive line noise cause this? Has anyone ever seen a
misconfiguration on a remote fax machine cause this?

I have attached a log and the config that I have running all of my modems.

Thanks in advance for any help.