Re: [hylafax-users] Email2Fax - How to remove the Email Header from Postfix?

Den 09/03/2010 kl. 14.47 skrev portopalermo:

tak Ole!

I red the help information on faxmail, but I don't get it...
sorry for my ignorance.

please can you give me any suggestion about how the full command should be, and in which file should I add it?

for example: add in /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf this line faxmail -N

You must run the faxmail command somewhere on your system where mails arrive. Apply the -N option there. I'm not familiar with postfix, but it must execute a script somewhere when an email arrives for faxing.

/Ole

thank you again for being patient with me,