[hylafax-users] Outgoing Faxes Printing to Paper

I just added a Brother MFC 7820N to use as a back up fax.  This is set up on the same fax line in an adjacent room.  I have the setting set to manual but for some reason, every fax I send out from Hylafax prints out on this printer.

I have no issues with incoming faxes printing to hard copy because I have the delay on the Brother device set to 4 rings and Hylafax is set to answer on the first ring.

Is there a configuration that I am missing that is causing all of my outgoing faxes to also print to paper from my Brother MFC 7820N?

Thanks.

-Mike

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions