[hylafax-users] Email2Fax - How to remove the Email Header from Postfix?

Hello,
We are configuring an Ubuntu Server 8.04 to run the HylaFax on it.
As MTA, we prefer to use Postix, which is installed now.
After the initial setup, we are able now to send faxes from Outlook 2003 to fax, and receive from fax to exchange mailbox.
What we need to do now, is the last few things, like i.e remove the email headers that appear on the first page of the sent fax.
Always the receiving machine gets in the first page information about the sender, the same information you could find at the email header (Date, To, From, Subject).
I searched on the net, but couldn't find a real solution. There is not very much info about this topic.

Can someone please give some more guidelines on this?

Thank you in advance!

A&E Team

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions