Re: [hylafax-users] redail when send SMS

Siri Vias Khalsa wrote:
I havent used Hylafax for SMS messaging, It looks like it doesnt support
"supportsBatching" the same way it does with faxing.

supportsBatching should work for paging as well as for faxing. The OP hasn't really provided enough detail for us to know what's happening. However, I understand that they're using a CAPI card, and I suspect that may be a reason for the difficulty.

Thanks,