Re: [hylafax-users] e-mail notifications

       FILETYPE=pdf;
       SENDTO="gemma@xxxxxxxxxxx faxmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx";

Where is my error?

I believe you may only specify one email address. If you want more, I
think you should setup an alias in /etc/aliases.

No, this works fine, for the received faxes I got the fax in the two adresses.

My problem is for the faxes I sent. I do not receive the notifications with the pdf or tif attached, my FaxDispatch works find, the problem should be in my FAXNotify

       RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;
       NOTIFY_FAXMASTER

Is this contents correct? Does this FAXNotify content have to specify hylafax to send all incidences (done, fail, requeue, ...) with the PDF attached to faxmaster mail?

Thanks again,

Pere Pie

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions